Thursday 17 April 2014

Pc

I want to speak of the piece of technology that i must use: the Pc. I got it when i was thirteen and i used since that. I occupy for many things like search information, listen music, saw movies or download information or programs. Almost every day i use the computer to seek information or simply relax of a long day in the university, seeing funny videos or listening music.

 I like to look for books so i can downloading instead of buying them so i can save money and have access to books that’s it’s difficult to see in Chile. But not only books I can download, music to. I have entire discography of my favourite bands. But its important not fall in a vice, I know many of my friends that plays pc all the day and they don’t go out of his houses, I think we must be responsibly whit the use of that technology and never forget the beautiful world that’s its outside our homes. So remember go out with your friends and family and don’t spend much time front an screen.

1 comment:

  1. i like the way you use your computer, it's good to know somebody how uses his computer to download and read books :)

    ReplyDelete